Starts Wednesday January 20th
You were designed to live well your entire life. It's about time you began to Live Better.
Other Great Opportunities and challenges
Member only access to videos and Fun
10,000 Swings Challenge
A GET UP AND GO CHALLENGE
Some of us run, some walk and others would rather just take the car.
Bent on Fitness wants to challenge you to Go the Extra Mile for the month of November.
If you run, add a mile to your current run
If you walk, add a mile to your current walk
If you do neither than this is a great month to get up and go!
For the month of November the Bent on Fitness Challenge is to, Go the Extra Mile.
Yep, that could mean and extra 30 miles of walking or running this month.
• If you run or walk 1 mile a day you will by the end have run or walked 30 miles over the month!
Just think that’s up to 30 miles of running or walking more than you did last month. What a great way to end the month.
So what do you think, can you go the extra mile?
**Just to help you out, Every Monday at 4:30pm before Superfit and Wednesday at 10 after Superfit in Moorpark Join in on a one mile run or walk.
That’s the first part. Now, how can you Go the Extra Mile for someone else this month?
Bring over a dinner
Pay for a stranger’s coffee
How about provide a meal or a bag of groceries for a family this holiday.
Simply open the door or help someone with their load.
Maybe it’s a family member or a neighbor or a stranger. Let’s pull together and Go the Extra Mile for others this month.
Lets just find more ways to
• Do you have to be a member of Bent on Fitness? No. Anyone can be a part of the Go the Extra Mile Challenge
• Do I have to run 30 miles by the end of the month? Add a mile a day a week just set the goal post it and Get up and Go!
• How much does this cost? Zero, Zip, Zilch. Even going the extra mile for someone else doesn’t have to cost you money. It may cost time or the “buy in” may be the satisfaction or “paying it forward”
• What if I don’t start on the 1st of November can I still participate? Absolutely! Join in any time. Just send a message with your goal for the rest of month of your mile goal.
• Anymore questions?